Granny’s Sexual Life
- An animated short film by Urška Djukić and Emilie Pigeard
- 2021 13'
- Co-written with Marina Gumzi, on "Ogenj, rit in kače niso za igrače" by Milena Miklavčič.
- A production of Studio Virc (Slovenia)
- In coproduction with Ikki Films
- With the support of Slovenian Film Center, of Viba Film, of Ciclic - Centre-Val de Loire, of CNC - Centre National de la Cinématographie et de l'Image Animée, of Creative Europe Media and Arte channel
- Distributed by Varicoloured (Estonia)
Four old women, reflect on their memories of old times when they were young and how different the relationships between men and women were back then. Their voices merge into one single voice, that of the grandmother Vera, who tells her story in proper detail. A trip into grandmother’s youth and the memories of her intimate life illustrate the status of Slovenian women in the first half of the 20th century.
Directing and script : Urška Djukić
Co-directing and animation : Émilie Pigeard
Co-written : Maria Bohr
Voices : Doroteja Nadrah, Jure Henigman, Mara Vilar, Božena Zabret, Bojana Ciglič
Original music : Tomaž Grom
Sound design : Julij Zornik
Editing : Urška Djukić
More than 80 selections in festivals including Annecy International Animation Festival (France). Nominated at the European Film Awards and selected for the Cesar 2023.
More than 20 prizes including Grand Prix of the Tampere Film Festival, Prix du Public of Animateka and the César Award for Best Animated Short Film.